My thoughts and reaction towards the video “Call To Men” by Tony Porter are that he is very thoughtful and well spoken. It’s good because I see him understanding how men see less of women and see that women are less powerful. I love how Tony Porter states his opinion that it’s unfair how men think it’s ok to take advantage of women. I also loved when he states that it’s ok for men to cry, to express their feelings and emotion; that it doesn’t matter because it doesn’t make them weak to show how they’re feeling. Men are taught as they are growing up that that they have to do everything and take charge of everything. Men and women are equal in my opinion and I feel that it’s completely wrong that some men think that they’re better and more powerful than women. I agree with every single thing Tony Porter stated in this video. http://www.ted.com/talks/tony_porter_a_call_to_men?language=en
--Briana
No comments:
Post a Comment